Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Sappy" Playtime at the Park

Jaxson's cousin, Rex, is moving soon and this was our last "play date" with him and his mommy.  We are so SAPPY about their big move.  (SAPPY = SAd + hAPPY)  Jaxson asks for Rex every day.  The boys love each other so much and I'm so sad to see my sweet brother and precious sister-in-law leave.  BUT...there will be lots of visiting back and forth.  I love this sweet family so much!  We are so excited for them and this adventure in their lives.  They are PRECIOUS to our hearts!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm hmm, i was there with my little shadodw but it looks like i am just a bear!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great!!! They look professional. I love the ones of Jax and Rex on the merry go round! So sweet!

Morgan Rae said...

I'm sorry Kendra. I was just trying to emphasize the pics I took of Rex and Jax. I'm such a loser. I LOVE YOU!!!

Morgan Rae said...

Thanks Bekah!!! That just made me feel SO GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you sent this link to me. I will be happy to see pictures here as that was the one downside I thought of when I decided to cancel my facebook account (for now). So... thanks! And "Happy C-section" on Tuesday.