Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great Anticipation...

It's Sunday evening and tomorrow I will be busily straightening around the house in nervous anticipation of our early morning drive to the hospital at 4:45 a.m. on Tuesday.  After much prayer and leaning back and forth, we have scheduled a repeat c-section for Tuesday morning at 7:30...UNLESS I go into labor before then.  :)  We are praying that if the Lord wants us to do a vbac that I would go into labor before the 3rd.  My actual due date was the 6th, but Maddox will for sure be here by the 3rd.  I am so unbelievably excited.  The last 22 months with Jaxson have been an amazing journey.  He is the most precious boy.  I LOVE his demeanor, his big heart for people, his very active body, and all his energy that keeps my lazy self on my toes.  I am so, so thankful for him and am very excited to be a mommy to TWO boys very soon.  Please pray for me and our family as I give birth to Maddox Michael Gauntt between this evening and Tuesday morning.
More pictures by rachelrobinsonphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all! We will be praying for you. "Baby fever" must be in the air--Two of my nephews and their wives had their 1st babies today (within the last hour!)--Both are beautiful baby boys! :) You will be in our prayers! 'Love you guys! God bless you and your precious family! Linda R.