Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas and Happy 2010!

Jan. 3, 2010
2010!!! Can you believe it?

Jaxson turns THREE this year and Maddox is only one month away from the big O-N-E! Closer to the end of this year, we will celebrate our 4th anniversary. In 2009, I was blessed with my second son, a niece, and a nephew. We bought our first home and we helped plant a church here in Lindale. Relevant Life Fellowship. What a year! It has been filled with some trials that hopefully we will learn and grow from, much joy, and lots of laughter!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog 2-3 times a week! We'll see how long it lasts. :)

I love writing. I love to share my family and what God is doing in our lives with you. I so enjoy your comments through our joys and our trials. Hoping to glean wisdom from you while I strive to be a wife, mother, daughter, and friend that in the end, God can say, "Well done."

I'm excited to begin this new year. Happy 2010 to you~!

Here are some Christmas pictures for you!


No comments: