Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Muscles Are Going Away!

January 13, 2010

Last night, as we were about to eat dinner, Jax said, "Oh no! My muscles are going away!" I asked him why he thought they were going away and he told me it was because he hadn't eaten dinner yet and that he needed to "eat right now!"

Jeremy and I thought it was hilarious and of course I grabbed the camera and got a before and after picture of Jaxson's muscles. Can't you see the difference?!?!? It's actually all in the face!

I was thinking about this later and thought how true this is in our spiritual life. When I am not eating and drinking daily and constantly from the Word, my strength immediately weakens. The times I am strongest in my faith are the times that I am consistently spending time with My God.

"Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His presence continually." Psalm 105:4

In other news, all the cousins were together this past Friday. Shea was babysitting Jordan and Beth's babies. Here are some precious pictures of the cousins!







No comments: