Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pray For My Friend.

April 8, 2010.

photo.php.jpg Please pray for this beautiful family. I went to high school and the same youth group as Kaci when our family lived in Guymon. Kaci, within the last couple of months, I believe, was diagnosed with brain cancer. Yesterday they found out it was terminal. She and her husband have three little kids, the youngest being around 4 months old. My God is a miracle worker! My God is so so big and greater than we can even fathom. Please pray with me for this family for healing and a miracle and that God be glorified in all. You can follow their blog at http://theronnes.blogspot.com. Following their blog has helped me to know how to pray for their family and has been an amazing amount of encouragement as I have watched Ryan's, her husband, unwavering faith in our Lord. What a testimony of faith and trust he has been to me.

No comments: