Saturday, March 7, 2009

So we went to the Zoo


On Friday, the 6th, we went to the zoo.  My friend, Bekah Carnathan, invited me to bring the boys because she was taking her kids.  Bekah is super woman!!!!!  She brought her oldest son, Davis (2), the little girl, Avery (1), that she babysits, and her next door neighbor's son, Wesley (2?) all by herself.  I, on the other hand, brought another super woman that I know, my sister, Kendra.  She brought Audrey (5), and I had my two boys Jax (2 in April) and Maddox (4 wks).  I knew that I would need help with just my two but Bekah handles all three of hers perfectly.  Anyway, that was probably too much detail but oh well.  We went to the zoo and the kids were wonderful.  Of course they got cranky when it was time to eat but for the most part it was so enjoyable!  Jaxson's favorite things were the flamingos, the white tiger, and of course, the fishies and turtles that swam in the water!  There was also a part where the kids could feed the birds and Jax was pretty scared of all the birds flying in his face.  It was pretty entertaining.  Maddox did fabulous the whole time.  He my little laid back chunky man.  ;)  Check out his cheeks!!!  Have a lovely weekend!!!
AUDREY, JAXSON, AND THE WHITE TIGER
ALL THE KIDS: JAXSON, AUDREY, AVERY, DAVIS, AND WESLEY
BEKAH AND MADDOX WITH THE BIRDIES!
KENDRA AND MADDOX
MORGAN, JAXSON, AND AUDREY 
(JAX WOULD NOT LET ME PUT HIM DOWN, HE WAS A LITTLE SCARED.)
DAVIS (HE WAS A LITTLE SCARED TOO.)
WESLEY, HE LOVED THE BIRDS.
AVERY
MADDOX, MORGAN, AND JAXSON
BEKAH AND DAVIS (KIND OF)
AUDREY DID GREAT WITH THE BIRDS.
AVERY, JAX, DAVIS, AND WESLEY
ME AND JAX AND THE FISHIES
JAXSON LOVES FISH
...AND THE TURTLES
AUDREY AND THE TURTLES
DAVIS AND THE TURTLES
THE BIG BOYS: WESLEY, JAX, AND DAVIS
MADDOX AND HIS CHEEKS!!!  :)
SUPER WOMAN, BEKAH, AND WESLEY, DAVIS, AND AVERY
JAX AND THE FLAMINGOS
DAVIS AND WESLEY
JAXSON, AUDREY, KENDRA, AND MADDOX


No comments: