Thursday, August 20, 2009

The month of June

I'm sure it's not really appropriate to do this in the blogging world but I'm encompassing pictures from the entire month of June in this one blog. The Gauntt family celebrated four? birthdays, bought a home, began life groups which is part of the new church, Relevant Life and waited anxiously for the arrival of baby Hank Dea Hethcote. We were busy. Our lives are so richly blessed. The boys are so much fun and growing so so quickly. Here are just a couple pictures to catch up for June. I will try to be better with this...Here is our new home, which my husband works so hard to provide for us and to buy for us. I LOVE him.!!!Maddox continues to be smiley, laid back, and precious. I am so thankful for him. I'm sure he will challenge me to just lay back and enjoy life more as he grows older.Jaxson pretending to be a fishy......so Jaxson has this great smile....I love it! But normally when he smiles, it's hard to see his eyes. hehe.My cousin, Amber got to come visit for a couple weeks...she is precious...here, her and Brooklynn played with Jax in his NEW sandbox.Daddy's birthday and Jaxson's face after helping with the birthday cake!!!





1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congrats on the new house! So exciting!