Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cutest Ring Bearer EVER!

Did you know one of the greatest gifts you can give a mother is to love her children? My mom has told me this before but it became very true for me when Jeremy and Kelley Irwin asked if Jaxson could be the ring bearer in their wedding. What??? Yes,! of course he can! (This also rings true as a wife of her husband as well.)
So, after warning J & K that you never know what you are going to get with a two year old, they still wanted him to be a part of the most amazing day of their lives. Before Jax walked the aisle, I know that I was beaming with pride, shaking with nervousness for him, and anxious for everyone's eyes to be laid upon who I think is the most amazing two year old in the world!!! ;) We had definitely practiced in advance walking slowly and carefully. I now know that Jaxson is perfectly capable of taking detailed instruction straight to heart. I was so so proud of Jaxson. Oh, how I LOVE him!
Thank you Jeremy and Kelley for letting us be a part of this most wonderful day. We love you!

Here are some pictures and the greatest video of Jax the ring bearer. You may also notice my handsomely hot husband as well. Don't be jealous!! :)

No comments: