Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Wonderful Morning.

January 20, 2010.

So, I'm part of a study on the book of Habakkuk for the next 8 or so weeks. I'm very excited about it. We have our second meeting tonight which means I am in the midst of finishing the first week of the study. This study is through a book by Kay Arthur, LORD, Where Are You When Bad Things Happen?. Be forewarned, you may get a number of blogs on the book of Habakkuk in the upcoming months. ;)

What I REALLY wanted to blog about this morning...By the way, Good wonderful Morning to YOU!...is not about Habakkuk but these lovely verses that Kay Arthur pointed out. I sometimes struggle when I begin with God. How do I begin my time with him? Pray first then read? Read then pray? Pray then read then pray? What exactly should I pray pre-study? Here is my ocd self coming out again. I get so anxious not having the perfect instructions of how all things are to be done. HA! Anyway, these verses were so precious to me. A perfect way to begin a study or quiet time with my God.

Ephesians 1:17 [Pray] "that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him."

Psalm 119:18 "Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law."

Aren't those great?!

OH! Did you want to see the boys?!?!? Well....OK!
Jaxson's Very First Hot Chocolate! (these are actually pics from early December.)

No comments: