Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boys + Boogers = GROSS!!!


Tuesday, February 16

Jeremy's child, Jax, picks his nose...a lot. It's gross. He wipes them places. That is even more gross. Today, I caught him wiping in between the couch cushions. DISGUSTING. I was completely dramatic and made up a big story about if you touch a booger that has been wiped somewhere or thrown on the floor, whatever part of your body touches it...turns into a booger. Is that lie ok? to tell your child? as a mom that they trust? Probably not. Anyway, I made him go wipe his booger that was still luckily on his finger onto a kleenex. He was a very good obeyer. He marched right over to the kleenex box, wiped it on the kleenex, and left the kleenex sticking out of the box....with the booger on it.

lovely.

* you are not allowed to come over and inspect our couches...EVER!
**Jax is also my child, I just let Jer claim him for stories like this. ;)

Proverbs 17:22
"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure that kids bad habits all come from their father...